Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"

There was a Heat Wave when Linda Ronstadt opened her mouth and proved that she Don't Know Much.

Linda was marching to a Different Drum when she recently stated, in an article with USA Today, that the Bush administration is like Hilter's regime. Just One Look at these statements proves, Linda, that You're No Good.

It seems to Hurt So Bad when you say stupid things like:

"This is an election year, and I think we're in desperate trouble and it's time for people to speak up and not pipe down. It's a real conflict for me when I go to a concert and find out somebody in the audience is a Republican or fundamental Christian. It can cloud my enjoyment. I'd rather not know."

It clouds your enjoyment that you are simply in the presence of a Christian or a Republican???It's So Easy to see that you have cold heart, you could say your Heart Is Like A Wheel. Ok, that was a stretch. Seriously, Somewhere Out There you should be able to find a good therapist.

Listen Linda, if I wanted to hear a short, fat loud mouth, I would have not got a divorce. You and Michael Moore can move to Canada or France or where ever you liberal idiots think is the prefect place to live. Maybe you could move to Ireland with Robert Redford. Someday, when you realize what idiots you are, we might let you Back In The U.S.A... That'll Be The Day.

When will the liberals get it. It was not the messenger, it was the message. This country was founded on Christian principles. We are a nation of people that believe that there is a clear line between good and evil. Liberals seem to be just across the line on the evil side. They are showing their true colors when they oppose Dr. Rice's conformation. I find it strange that the left has trouble with black people in high positions. It seems like they are only for the blacks when they are poor. God forbid that one be successful enough to be Sec. of State or a Supreme Court Justice. I find it ironic that blacks in government have to prove that they are qualified at a higher standard than non-blacks. Who do they have to prove it too??? The left. Clarence Thomas and Dr. Rice knows this first hand.

So, Linda, it will be a Long Long Time before I buy your music. Ok, you got me. I would never buy your music. Hopefully you and Michael Moore will move to somewhere more suitable...like Mexico. The only thing I have to say is Adios.

Note: For the 99.9% of the public that is Ronstadt impaired, the words in italics are titles to some of her so called hits. If some of the younger people wonder what her songs sound like, I will save you some money. Find a cat, some sandpaper (80 grit works best) and rubbing alcohol. Lift the cat's tail, rub vigorously with sandpaper and apply rubbing alcohol. The sound you hear is much like Linda Ronstadt's songs, although I prefer to listen to the cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here