Saturday, September 04, 2004

I don't know where to start

I haven't posted in a while because of the convention. I am glad that Miller is on our side.

I feel for the Russian ppl. I also credit GW for doing things that will assure that things like this would not happen here. Russians, Germans and other Europeans have thought since they give in to them, the terrorist would not strike there. They were wrong.

I think that although former president Clinton is a dishonest, draft dodger, I hope he is ok. I also think that Hilary has no shame. She just came out and said that she was thankful that they had good insurance, and she hoped everyone did. Sounds honorable, but who doesn't want everyone to have proper health care? The question is who pays for it.

I am glad I don't live in Florida. I am also glad that I am not as stupid as the idiot I seen in a chat room. He said that he had positive proof that Bush was behind the hurricanes. !!!!???? Does anyone really believe that? That sounds almost as crazy as the idea of Kerry actually earning the medals that he got in Vietnam.

I am thinking of making another page for the political stuff, cause I like politics. Although, I think I may have ruined my chance to be president. I was in a chat room and the subject of "every guy's fantasy" came up, which is 2 women at once, according to some. I told them that I would like to have 2 women, so I could have laundry and cooking done at once. Soon as I hit enter, Jean-Luc Piccard popped in my head saying "Brace for impact". Oddly enough, there was no impact. Some gave the old 'lol' or 'lmao' and one woman said that wasn't right, but no outrage. What does that say about the poor lonely idiots, me included, that stay up way into the night, hoping to meet someone interesting online, only to be disappointed night after night? Mostly, I think, is that it don't matter. Life is gonna suck and there is nothing you can do about it. But I digress.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here