Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bond, James Bond

I could right on the Dems convention, and how they say that they won't bash Bush, but bash his policies and accomplishments.  I could also comment on how Bill O'rielly kicked Michael Moore's ass in an interview.  The only thing I would say is that Bill let him off easy on the movie.  He should have ask him about the glaring lies and misrepresentations.  But I have something really important to talk about...

Who will be the next Bond.

I have heard the names like Clive Owen (has already bowed out), Colin Firth, Hugh Grant (hahaha), Gerard Butler, Jude Law and Ewan McGregor.  Ewan might be a good choice, but would we expect Bond to whip out a light saber? 

According to MI6's website, there is another name, James Purefoy.  But the most intriging name to be bounced around is Moore, Geoffrey Moore.   Yes, he is the son of Roger Moore and no kin to Michael Moore (thank God).

Tough choice, I mean Hugh Grant....baahhahahahahaha.  Glad I don't have to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here