Friday, July 23, 2004

1st, let me say...

This is my first Blog.  I know what you are saying, "wow, it looks like it might be your 2nd".   Well, if you don't know me, I am a smart ass.  I am cynical, straight forward, sarcastic and sometimes bloated.  I like Bill O'reilly , but I don't think he is always right.  I think Rush has went liberal on us.  I watch Fox News and I think CNN stands for Communist News Network.  I think Micheal Moore is a idiotic liar.  I am a Geek, sorta.  I am a single male and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon (at least the male part). 

Ok, enough about me, lets talk about you.  How do you like me so far?

I may or may not tell deep personal stuff on here.   I will most likely not talk about my family other than to say I have one.  I will say that I have 2 kids that I couldn't live without.

I like Nascar (go #8).  I like UT football (go big orange).   I like Panthers football (go panthers).  I like Rock music ( go...uh...nevermind).  I hate country music (go dixie chicks...please go).

I work in the tourist business and I don't understand ppl that spend 3/4 of their first day on vacation trying to save $5 on a hotel room.  I hate ppl that walk in a crosswalk when it says not to walk.  I think it should be legal to run them over.

I  will eventually start posting picutures here.

Please feel free to respond to this any way this thing allows you too.  I will check it daily.

Oh yea, sign my guest book.  They claim that they do not sell your info or use it to flood your mail box.  If you think they did, let me know. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here