Thursday, April 12, 2007

Your'e Fired

Donald Trump hired Don Imus, then fired him...ok, not really, but would it surprise you?

I have been listening to the talking heads on TV both in defense and in criticism of Don Imus.

His comment were at best, stupid. Now should have he been fired? Yes, no doubt. I am not the least bit worried about the 1st Amendment. The government did not kick him off the air. He was fired from the companies for which he worked.

If I stood up at my work place and called the customers or my co-workers "nappy headed ho's", I would be fired. There would be no 1st Amendment protection, nor would I expect it. Don Imus was fired by a corporation and they have every right to do so. With that said, so should Al Sharpton.

Again, this is not a 1st Amendment issue, unless the press makes it one. It is a corporation firing a foul mouthed talk show host. Don Imus was just jealous that the team had more members than he has listeners.

If ya don't like it, fire me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here