Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hope no more.

What we have witnessed is history. Not all history is positive. There are numerous examples of bad things that are “history”. The election of Barrack Hussein Obama will be one of those bad things.

I think we will also find that McCain’s role in this “historic” event is deeper than we now know. McCain may not be aware, but he was used. I am not sure if someone on the right was instrumental in sabotaging the Republican primaries, but something is blatantly obvious that the right didn’t send their best to run against the “Chosen One”.

The most disturbing thing I have seen to date was a group of young idiots, jumping up and down, screaming in celebration of The O’s victory. That in its self just made me physically ill. The real disturbing part was that they had an old Soviet, hammer and sickle flag. That should tell us where we are going.

I was standing in the longest line I have ever seen at the poles and something dawned on me. I ask the guy in front of me “do you think this is what Obama’s bread lines will be like?” He laughed. I looked to my left and there was a woman that heard what I said, with a look…well, it looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out.

So, I post this, knowing hardly anyone will read it. I have the sad realization that prosperity is dead. Any dream I had of going into business for myself…to better myself, is now gone. I predict that we will see small business die a slow painful death and government explode. Unlike Michele O, I, for the first time in my adult life, am ashamed of my country. You can put rose pedals on a turd, but it is still a turd.

I have to end this on a somewhat positive note. Funny, my positive is still negative. Anyway, here is goes. The Demo-hypocrites did NOT take the super-majority in the Senate. They are still in control, but they did not reach the magic number of 60. That, in its self, may save us.

Charlie Daniels sings a song in which he says “this lady may have stumbled, but she ain’t never fell”. Well, Charlie…she fell yesterday. She will be in a coma for 4 years. The only thing stopping me from packing up and moving to a country that is NOT america, is the earth will end in 2012. Just kidding. I have to believe that God is in control and he put “the one” there for a reason. God help us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here