Monday, August 11, 2008

.....Not

Ok, now I am pissed. While shamelessly looking at the mugshots at The Smoking Gun. I run across THIS story. Some idiot makes comments about killing Obama and Bush, someone reports it, and the feds get involved. He is an idiot.

BUT! On page 3 of the Affidavit, it refers to Black Talon Ammo as Armour Piercing (AP). As those who know me know, I am a firearms enthusisit, or as liberals refer to me, a gun nut. In the very early 90's, Winchester introduced the Black Talon line. Because of public pressure and a lot of misinformation, in 1993, Winchester took it off the market and re-introduced it as SXT. It's not black, so it must be ok now...

Anyway, the fact is, it is NOT AP ammo. This Paul R Adie is an agent for the Secret Service. He should know better than anyone that Black Talon ammo is NOT illegal to have and is NOT AP ammo. You guys are protecting our president, and you refer to the legal to own ammo as AP. I feel very safe.

Leave it to the Secret Serveice to make the BATFE look good. Also, I wonder how many alarms will go off at the NSA over this post.

Our tax dollars at work, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
+
Click Here